Blue Mountain Coffee, grown in the lush, lovely mountains to the northeast of Kingston, Jamaica, is one of the world’s best-known coffees with the most distinctive aroma and flavor. Stoneleigh Estates farms carefully picks and grade by hand, processes, roasts and distributes exclusively 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee. Whether you use a cafetiere, a state of the art coffee machine or a simple one, with Stoneleigh 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee you will have a cup of coffee that’s a pure delight and second to none.
- Product of Jamaica. Genuine 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain is the most regulated coffee in the world and is protected by a special certification mark, issued by the Coffee Industry Board of Jamaica
- Stoneleigh only offer 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain from a single estate, 100% pure single origin Arabica beans - no blends and no other coffee beans.
- Stoneleigh coffee beans begin their life in fertile ground, high above sea level. The Stoneleigh Estate is based in an elevated area in the designated Blue Mountain region. Only beans grown at elevations between 910 to 1,700 meters can be called 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain.
- Hand picking means our expert coffee farmers can select the berries when they are in optimum condition and leave others to fully mature - something that isn’t possible when coffee picking is mechanised.
- Wake up and smell the coffee. Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee is noted for its strong, rich aroma. This is due to aromatic volatile compounds - coffee beans have more than 800 of these which evaporate readily, allowing us to enjoy the aroma.