About this item
- DIVINE AROMA 100% JAMAICAN COFFEE BEANS: Feel the invigorating effects of a high-end blend of Jamaica Blue Mountain Whole Beans Coffee and treat your senses to heavenly aromatic coffee. Grown exclusively in altitudes of over 5000ft in the Blue Mountains slopes in Jamaica, One Happy Coffee whole grained peerless 100% JBM coffee will make a strong cup of flavoursome, full-bodied, rich coffee to please the most demanding coffee aficionados!
- MEDIUM ROASTED BEANS FOR PERFECTLY BALANCED AROMA: Wake up to the most naturally flavoured cup of coffee due to the beneficial effects of medium roasting! Retaining the precious oily coffee extracts inside the beans, medium roasting seals all divine Blue Mountain coffee aroma in each one of the fresh roasted coffee beans, treating you to a unique flavoured, perfect acidity blend.
- EXQUISITE PACKAGING TO GUARANTEE PEERLESS FRESHNESS: Only fresh roasted coffee should make it to our morning cup- only fresh roasted coffee beans are sealed and vacuum packed in the deluxe One Happy Coffee pack! Safely protected from moisture to guarantee optimal freshness, our flavoured coffee pack is also wrapped in an outer burlap bag to make an attractive, premium quality gourmet coffee package to preserve the perfect taste for much longer.
- THE PERFECT ECONOMICAL CHOICE IN GOURMET COFFEE: Providing you with around 50 cups of heavenly brewed coffee, One Happy coffee makes the #1 affordable choice when it comes to specialty coffee beans, so that you can indulge in your passion for fresh roasted coffee without concerns about the cost.
- THE QUALITY GUARANTEE OF JAMAICA COFFEE PRODUCTS: Sustainably collected and exclusively imported in the USA by One Happy Coffee, our coffee beans undergo an eco- friendly farming process, excellent storage conditions to prevent staling and the most rigorous quality controls to satisfy even the most demanding coffee snob!
Jamaica Blue Mountain is a rare, reserve coffee with refined acidity, notes of milk chocolate, and an elegant vanilla finish that lives up to its legendary reputation. Only a few estates in Jamaica still produce the quality and fine aromatic flavor that make this region so famous for coffee.
Sometimes it pays to do things the old-fashioned way, and it only takes a sip to know that this is one of those times.